MarketingCrew (“we,” “us,” and “our,”) cares about your privacy and personal information.
Information we collect
The information we learn from users helps us personalize and continually improve your experience with our Services.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies).
Information You Provide:
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Your account information:Your full name, email address, password, phone number and other information you may provide with your account. Your profile picture, self-description, country, and city information will be publicly displayed as part of your account profile. You may optionally provide us with this information when you share the product stories with or without your ideas to submit through 3rd party services such as Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these services.
- Your preferences:Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
- Your content:Information you provide through our Services, including your ideas, drawings or images, comments, upvotes (likes), followers, the users you follow, the users who follow you and other information you provide on our Services, and other information in your profile.
- Your searches and other activities:The search terms you have looked up and results you selected.
- Your browsing information:How long you used our Services and which features you used; which product stories you clicked on and submitted ideas for; how long & how much you read though each product story.
- Your communications:Communications between you, client companies who are the owners of the product project, other users through our Services, and us.
You can choose not to provide certain information. However, as a result you might not be able to participate in all activities available in our Services. We use the information you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services. We also use this information to provide support to you, communicate with you.
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access our Services, and about your use of the Services.
- Usage information: Details of your use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Services.
- Computer and device information: Information about your computer, Internet connection and mobile device, including your IP address, operating systems, platforms, browser type, other browsing information (connection, speed, connection type etc.), device type, device’s unique device identifier, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number including the country calling code.
- Last URL visited: The URL of the last web page you visited before visiting our websites.
- Mobile device IDs: mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies when you are using our App.
- Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
- Your activity on the Services: Information about your activity on the Services, such as your search queries, share, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, how long you visited our Services, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information.
- Mobile status: For mobile application users, the online or offline status of your applicatio
By registering on our Services, you will receive emails and text messages from us. It will be necessary for us to communicate with you to provide essential operational, status, and transactional updates as well as notices in connection with your account and other information relevant to your participation and use of our Services. You may not opt out such Essential Communications, and you agree to your receipt of Essential Communications via email and notifications and/or other communication methods provided by you in your account registration. If we send non-Essential Communications such as newsletters we will give you the opportunity to unsubscribe to them.
As a MarketingCrew App participant, we may communicate with your with push notifications and other such notices in connection with your account and other information relevant to your participation and use of the App. You may opt out of such notifications by editing your mobile device settings.
Information from Third Parties:
Use of collected information
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- Create and manage your accounts
- Process your activities
- Process and respond to your queries
- Understand our users and improve the content and features of our Services
- Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
- Analyze and review on your activities including your submitted ideas, drawings and images, and generate reports on those. Clients who requested the projects may own and use the data of the related project.
- Perform research and analysis aimed at improving our services and technologies.
- Provide you with customer support.
- Provide you with notices about your account.
- Notify you about changes to our Services.
Sharing collected information
Information about our users is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. Except as set out in this Policy, we do not disclose or sell your personal information to any third parties.
As a client or Crew of our Services, we may share certain information in order to facilitate the service relationship. Also, as a marketing platform, we may create public insight or intelligence reports utilizing accumulated ideas and user participation and we may share certain information in order to create quality reports.
We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include analyzing data, processing payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
We may send offers to selected groups of our user base on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your personal information. If you do not want to receive such offers, we will give you the opportunity to unsubscribe to them.
Protection of MarketigCrew and Others:
We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of MarketingCrew, our users, or others. Obviously, however, we do not sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose personally identifiable information from users for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Policy.
Users’ right to access
You can choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to utilize our Services. You can close your account by contacting us with a request that we delete your account and information. We will take steps to delete your information, but some information may remain in achieved/backup copies for our records and as otherwise required by law.
We regard the security of personal information of users as very important.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Protection of personal information of children
In principle, we do not collect any information from the children under 13 or equivalent minimum age as prescribed in the laws in relevant jurisdiction. Our Services are the ones to be provided to ordinary people, in principle. Our services have function to do age limit so that children cannot use it and we do not intentionally collect any personal information form children through that function.
Terms of Service, Privacy, and Revisions
If you choose to visit our Website or use our Services, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the Republic of Korea. If you have any concern about privacy at MarketingCrew, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.